Are we here again?
Oh, that is the theme of my life lately.
Let's just blurt out a few things since I never know how much time I have to steal away on the internet nowadays...
FANTASY FOOTBALL is ruining my life. Well, not my life, but at least my wkd. Or, half of it. Now, Sundays are just M sitting on the couch watching football games back to back to back. There is also the laptop on the coffee table, the endless yelling at the TV and the recap of points... won or lost. And it makes me want to take the TV and throw it out the 2nd story window and laugh like a crazy person. Only, then, he'd go buy that $800 plasma he was drooling over at Walmart. Oh you have $800 for a TV but, is there anything else you need to be thinking about buying? Anything at all? His priorities are all fucked up. Let's just throw that out there.
So there's that.
And then there's the brewfest, which SUCKED a DUCK. Seriously, where were all you people? The only positive note about that was the tekka lamp my bro brought which saved my ass in the porta potty.
Yea, me, M and my bro went out together and then to a party... and I realized that not only am I fatter than I used to be, but I'm less hot and more OLD. Hi. Welcome to being 26 in a party full of 19-22 year olds. And the worst part was that I asked to use the bathroom and it was clogged and disgusting. So I just peed anyway and left. Later, some girls were looking at me and I honestly think they were blaming the clogged toilet on me. Cuz they came in right after me. Dude, why would I clog your toilet?!? Uh. WTF. At least my buddy showed up on a lawn mower and that made the whole thing worth while.
I also heard that my ex named his daughter SILA. SILA? Um, stupid name. But at least it wasnt Dakota like we always planned we'd name our first daughter.
The market was rained out.
Friday night M went out with the boys to the one bar that I've been begging him to go to. Seriously, I've asked him like, 10 times to go to this bar. The one night I'm not allowed, he goes. But I did watch IN HER SHOES and that was a good movie. I also watched A LOVE SONG FOR BOBBY LONG. Can we find out who played Lawson Pines in that film b/c I not only want to seek him out but I want to drug him and marry him. Because he's the HOTNESS INFINITY. SO HOT.
I went to Target with the seed, whom I love more and more each day. She buys TP in bulk and I appreciate that in a girl, esp since she has saved my ass on occasion.
The girls from Miley Hall are planning a mini Newport reunion and that makes me happy. Not only do I get to see them, but I get to see K, who is one of my fav peeps to chill with & for some reason we dont see each other often enough.
BFF and I are strangers. Seriously, how are you, BFF? I havent talked to you in forevs. I hope you & El are having a good time out there in the dessert. You keep forgetting to send me some pics. And you didnt promise you'd update your myspace. You should totally add the red shoes movie.
I'm back for another wk at the new job. Hopefully it keeps on keeping on... Last wk was rough, but I think I did ok. I'll get better at it. For lunch, I have a date with my boss. I hope we eat somewhere non-ethnic.
And I really want to go to H&M. STILL.
Monday, September 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's a man thing. Trust me. Rob pays like $10 a month for an HD signal that he watches, oh, maybe once a week for six seconds. I don't GET IT.
It was just a bad weekend all around for anyone that has anything to do with men. Seriously. Buying TP with you was the highlight practically of my entire weekend. Speaking of "man things" my favorite one is, "I'm in a bad mood so I am going to PEACE OUT until 2:00 AM on a Saturday night and then call you and tell you in great detail what is wrong-and since it has nothing to do with you, I am just going to PEACE OUT again."
Buddy, you're obv one of my favs also.. that weekend is going to be so fun.. are we going to strap on the clunky shoes, tight black pants and TJ Max tank tops and do it up like the olden days? ;)
Oh, P.S., you can look up your hottie on imdb.com Yes, I just totally hotlinked. Showin' off the skillz. ;)
Post a Comment