So I dont know if you've noticed but it keeps posting things that when I posted it, said ERROR and doesnt appear when I refresh the page so I assume it hasnt posted. So they I try again and the same thing will happen. And then a day later, everything shows up. So hence three posts which are all very similar.
I dont know.
I miss my blog. I miss having time to write emails to my friends and then post a blog about life. I am really busy here already. Good busy, but still... this is a huge change. I like being a manager tho, I must admit. Feels like all the experience over the past 5+ years is being put to use. Then couple that with the free master's degree I plan on getting. In about 5 more years, I'll be commanding no less than 50K a year. Not too shabby for a 31 year old, right? Oh wait, by then maybe I will be on maternity leave and have a kid so I wont be making that much. But after that, when they are in elementary school.
This wkd should be fun. Come to the Hardwick Brewfest from 5-11pm @ the General Store. I hope the weather holds out. First, the farmers market. And I wish I was going on a shopping bender instead. Fall brings out the fashionista in me.
I need some decaf coffee. I am going to try to figure out how to do that. There has got to be a coffee place no campus.
Friday, September 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment