Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Swoon...



Lawson... still HOT. (And still married. WTF. But its to the cutest ex-Real Worlder ever... Jacinda Barrett so i guess that's ok. I mean, how can you hate the lesbian in Bridget Jones' Diary 2?)

And I ordered Morty a new fish tank. I'm so excited b/c this means not only will Morty prob get even bigger... he's a HUGE betta... but he will prob get a suckerfish friend! Its not the exact aquarium model I wanted, but after doing a web search for oh, I dont know... 2 hours... I decided to just give it up and order one. So I did and hopefully, it wont be a piece of crap. And how is that different from anything else in my life? Searching for the perfect blank and getting something else.

The job is still ok. Had a weird lunch with my boss yest where we talked about my boyfriend. WTF. Why did that come out? Seriously, it was like, all I talked about for some reason. GREAT. And it was all he asked about too. Let's just leave that alone.

I bought a bag of Milky Way midnight minis and they are on my desk in a bowl that I bought at Target. So cute. I'm like the young, cool manager that I always pictured I would be. Too bad my work-study already called in CLASS yesterday... However, when a faculty member actually called her THE SLOW ONE, I felt a twinge of anger, like Dont talk about my work study like that! Dammit. How did I get the slow one?

Since I'm so used to being at work by 8am every morning, now that I have to be in at 9am, I'm always early. Plus, I get an hour PAID lunch, whereas I'm used to a half hour unpaid... Think about it, I am working an entire hour and a half LESS and still getting paid more than I did at FHC. Wow. Cool perk, no?

I'm going to eat some apple crisp. I'm so hungry. And I still have a weird cold/allergy thing going on. The antibiotics didnt do any good so I must have not had a bacteria infection in my lungs, as I thought. Good thing I read a while ago that people who take antibiotics are more likely to have like, breast cancer or something and not be able to cure infections b/c my body will become resistant to the antibiotics. See? This is the shit I think about.

Oh, one more note: the email situation at this place is off the chain. Seriously, I get like 12 emails an hour. Its already making me want to convert to that person who always says, What email? I never got any email... Um yea. SURE.

Hoodie, I keep meaning to check out your blog. I will get to it eventually...

For now, tho... BREAKFAST.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hotness!
I'm changing my blog to livejournal (mahood.livejournal.com)
Blogger got to be confusing and LJ is just a little less confusing. Anyways I read about your new bigger fish tank. Did I read right when you said something about putting another fish in there with a betta? I thought betta's were fighting fish and that's why they're always alone. I definitely could be wrong but make sure cuz that would be a bummer if your old fish killed your new fish. :(
Come check me out! Still getting used to airing my shit out on the web so bare with me. :)