Project Runway is on tonight, right? I mean, I assume its on b/c its Wed but who knows... sometimes the best shows slam you with a RECAP episode right before the great finale. There is one more episode before the great finale coming my way so, hence, I assume I'm in the clear on this one. And I cant EFFING wait.
Last night, GILMORE GIRLS! Christ! I cant take it. I want to watch every episode RIGHT NOW. This season is looking so good... Does anyone watch this? ANYONE AT ALL, ABOVE THE AGE OF 15?
Alex, you taking your mid-afternoon tea right now?
Cuz I am. Cinnamon Apple Red Tea. Yum. (Side note: I almost went back to cafeine this morning. They only brew fair trade coffee in this department - and no, I'm not joking - and it smelt so good that I had to get a cup. And when I went to pour, nothing came out. So I was tempted but denied and I'm glad. I think that was a bad idea. Now, where do I find decaf fair trade?)
Yoga tonite. Altho, I hate yoga when its nice out. I'd much rather take a bike ride or hike. And since M's bike has a flat, I am without a biking buddy... HELLO MARCELLA.
Not that I'm actually even fit for a bike ride. Take right now, for example, the tea... organic romaine wrapped around carrots... and MILKY WAY MINIS. Yea. Seriously. Someone stop by and rob me of these cuz its like, my CRACK. I ate 8 yesterday and then stopped counting. Today, I walked in and there were 2 wrappers on the floor, just outside the realm of my trash bin. I'm that fat guy.
The job is kicking into high gear... HI, 2nd week, need I remind you? But I get it. And thats good b/c this train waits for no man apparently. They are already like, THIS IS A HUGE PRIORITY. Yea, and so isnt everything else for everyone else. But I'm the manager. I'm going to first, manage their expectations.
I am craving pad thai like no one's business. I bought a packaged meal thing to try so I will bring that to work tomorrow and report.
I need to get new fall clothes and I keep realizing that I hate every store that is within 20 minutes of my work. I just need to get an H&M in Worcester. Or online. I mean, WTF. Forever 21 is online for christ's sake! CMON! Get with the times.
The day is flying by...
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Come to Holyoke for H&M, seriously, we can make a day of it :)
Ha if you only knew my afternoon tea is actually usually peanut m&ms- that's why I go for walks.
Post a Comment