Today's HOTNESS: My black nails, and I dont want to brag or anything BUT, ARE THE SHIT. I cannot stop staring at them. This nail polish is off the chain shiny. Why didnt I think of this before? Black is my favorite color and it matches everything I wear (except that one day each week that I wear cream or brown pants). It just makes perfect sense.
Ahhhh. The wkd has already started. And its partying HARD.
Friday is the Halloween Party at the Upper Deck. I managed to get the girls together on short notice for this one so you know its going to be good. Damaging good. Like hungover good. That's if I have anything to say about.
Sat is a possible costume party, if I can only find something to wear (cowgirl? Audrey Hepburn? doctor?) and someone to go with (you?). You can see this presents a problem. I really want to be a HOT doctor and like, write MCDREAMY FOREVER in fake blood on my back. Or something to that effect. But only the women will get it.
Sunday is a family party with M's family. I dont know if I'll go. I have that poetry thing... God. I really DO NOT want to go to this thing. NOT AT ALL. I just want them to mail my damn check. I'm afraid that its extremely rude to win an award and not show up and more importantly that they wont mail me the check just because I'm a no-show. Can you see this is really weighing on me? I dont know what to do. I feel like I sent in my poems on a whim and now that I won, I'm like, FUCK poetry. Who cares? Can I just have the check and nothing else that goes with it?
I just signed up for a seminar at WPI ONLY because it is being held at WPI.
Gilmore Girls sucked last nite. No Project Runway tonite. TV land sucks right now. Except that the Duel is on MTV and that's not half bad. What are you guys watching? Send me some stuff to watch...
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Audrey, gf, you gotta do it again, that was the perfect costume :)
Post a Comment