Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday. Sorta.

M was gone from 6pm Fri until 4pm Sun and let me tell you. There was a lot that I wanted to tell him. Which makes it strange that when he asked me what I had been up to all weekend, I inexplicably answered with, “Nothing.”

Nothing?

Then after we showered and he was slowly drifting off to sleep, my mind came alive with all the things I wanted to catch him up on. What about the hilarious laundry escapade of my mom, who decided she had enough of my brother’s dirty clothes overflow in her bathroom and put it all in a trashbag and relegated it to an undisclosed location (his GF reads this blog, therefore it will remain undisclosed). What about the awesome walk with Murph and Caitlin through Hardwick because the weather was warm and sunny on Sunday – and the house we found with an ancient chainsaw on a rock in their driveway. What about the marathon Dog Whisperer and all the wonderful things I learned about the “power of the pack.” The toffee and choco chip cookies I baked out of bored and delivered to Amy and co. – how fricken cute AJ gets daily and his new habit of up-chucking. How I watched the worst movie ever: Prime – only because it boasted Meryl Streep and wished I could get that 2 hours of my life back. And all the lunch combinations I had in mind for him while purchasing groceries. Valentines Day reminder. And what to do for Spring Break 2007: Florida? Or... Florida.

Ah.

I started this at 9:20am and now its almost 4pm. Sorry. I will finish up this post tomorrow… work was hellish today. I havent even eaten lunch yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. I wouldn't tell your brother where his undisclosed laundry was, just so you know. He leaves empty bottles and cans of his weird drinks ALL OVER MY CONDO. Once I put them all in a bag and said, "GET RID OF THESE. NOW." I think he needs that.

Anonymous said...

So did you keep him awake telling him all these things or did you let him sleep? :)