Yes, we've all heard about it by now... My BF (aka Tom Brady) knocked up Bridget whats-her-head and then proceeded to dump her ass. I'm beginning to think the Golden Boy rep was a little premature. You cant be golden when you are out knocking up bitches who played Natasha on Sex and the City!
Britney is straight up off the deep end. And you know I live for that type of shit. Straight up LIVE for it. Direct quote from my sister, "But she doesnt look that bad bald." I hate to admit this, but yea, she could have done worse for herself. But seriously, why cant she just curl up with a good book and some hot cocoa?
And guess who went to Walmart and bought some new apt furnishings? Who knew a $27 shoe rack could do some much for so little? Who knew the Times Squares watercolor by Nikolai Plavinsky that I bought a million years ago on the streets of NYC would make a perfect bathroom art piece in a $8 frame? I felt so good, making small changes to the apt... even a new white toothbrush holder makes me happy: $1.88.
This wkd was awesome. But I find myself feeling a little bit like I just work to live. Seriously, check my pulse because I'm not sure I actually experienced a wkd. I think I just sat here and had some comatose reaction that felt like a wkd. Its a strange feeling when the majority of your life is spent at work, in an office, on a computer, with people you may or may not really like all that much. Its kinda surreal, if you truly take some time to think about it. Who else really does this? Certainly not the French.
M and I have been watching the Discovery channel and last night there was a show: Expedition Borneo. We watched Man vs. Wild before that and I'm mesmorized by these crazy people! Imagine if that was your job? To go to a rainforest, document all the animals you saw on tape - to prove you saw them - and then lobby to keep it protected! Or dropping your own ass on a deserted island and making a raft in the "old polynesian style" and rafting into the Pacific with Tigersharks nipping at your raft!!!!!! Where do they GET this shit?!!
Also, I miss BFF like crazy, esp now that I have seen her new myspace photos. She's been doing all these awesome things and I just wish I was there with her... I miss you, biff. Come home soon. I'll make you a spinach salad and apple crisp. In return, you have to teach me to surf.
I find school to be an afterthought to everything that I do. I barely even remember to read the book. Fuck. Its tomorrow again. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy? Why do I hate school so much? Its just as if I'm onto a new phase in my life and there just isnt room for this shit. Seriously. Who has time to read 100 pages a week on database management? WHO!?
Going grocery shopping tonight. There's another $75 down the drain. Working to live, folks. Working just to live.
Monday, February 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, I shaved my head. Sometimes it is the best way to get over your man- and, if you, say, change your haircolor one too many times, sometimes it is the only solution.
My husband is in love with Baird (Man vs. Wild guy). He seriously admitted having a man crush on him and makes sure to tape and analyze all his shows. On his things to do this summer list is fish for, catch and eat a fish raw like Baird. Boys will be boys. It's so cute. :)
Post a Comment