Thursday, June 07, 2007

Actual Texts

"When i c u i am totally going 2 break ur cell phone! i need 2 talk 2 u bff!"

"Break it & throw it in the ocean cuz u dont need it u never pick up!"

:)

Ahh... this is why I love my girl. I dont know how many days til the big trip b/c she's coming home in 10 days so that's all I know right now. That and we have a company picnic tomorrow so I can leave work @ noon and not come back. Fridays are my slow days; I cant help it. In fact, every day this week has been my slow day. My brain is slowing turning into a bowl of ramen.

Class tonite. I got a walk in early this morning with the main man. But it's still so nice out that I could bang my head against the wall knowing I've spent approx. 12 hours indoors by the time my head hits the pillow later.

It's really too depressing to think about that right now.

No comments: