Monday, August 13, 2007

8 mosquito bites on the left foot. 2 on the right.

10 Ways to Tell if You’re Drunk vs. Just Tipsy

1. You find dancing the greatest form of conversation ever.

2. You have no qualms about actually sitting on the bathroom seat in a dirty local bar.

3. You pay for the tab and don’t even care what astronomical balance it states.

4. You actually convince your sorta not quite ex boyfriend’s friend to call him up and invite him to the bar because you may or may not be there looking for him.

5. You’re actually afraid to talk to your mom because everything you say sounds forced and retarded.

6. You stay at your sorta not quite ex boyfriend’s apt because you’re afraid of your mom and as soon as you open the door, you absolutely need to whip your jeans pockets contents all over the place.

7. You have no plan for the fact that you are wearing daily contacts and didn’t bring your glasses with you.

8. Sam Adams Summer with lemon tastes suspiciously like water. With lemon.

9. You start to see things that you’ve ignored for 6 years and it all starts to make sense, no matter how painful the sense it makes.

10. You wake up in the morning and look for your vehicle in the parking lot and its not there.

I hope you all had a great weekend. I had a blast. And although I wont be making an appearance at Diddy’s white party in the Hamptons afterall, I’m looking forward already to the end of this week.

Thursday I’m getting a new haircut and possibly a new color. Its also the day my new rug will be installed so that means most of Friday and the wkd will be spent putting the pieces of my life back together. There’s a clambake with M to attend at his friend’s house. A birthday dinner for my grandfather on the same day. A possible beach day. An overnight camping trip idea in the works. The Hardwick Fair… There are some nice times ahead.

Good thing it’s only Monday and I have to get through a final project on Wednesday and mounds of work bullshit in the meantime.

Although, M and I put together my mom’s new screen house and I have to say, it’s amazing. Its truly beautiful and I spent the entire day on Sunday inside it on the new patio furniture staring into space and watching a terrible movie.

Also, the update on the Smores Party is this:

Graham crackers, marshmallow, white chocolate with blueberry chips, topped with a fresh strawberry slice set the bar really high. Yet, Graham crackers, marshmallow and a Reese’s peanut butter cup took a healthy second place trophy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the drunk vs. tipsy list.