
I dont remember if its Picture Paid or something that rhymes with that. But in any case, time for some visuals.

I found this clover and picked it, which I normally don't do. But desperate times call for desperate measures. Here's my thing: I find 4-leaf clovers daily. In fact, I could prob find one on command. It's just my thing and I inherited from my grandmother. It's certainly ironic though, since I'm prob one of the unluckiest people around. So I never pick them - usually. I just assume that if I leave it there, it will breed and the DNA that gives it its famous shape will stay in the ground for someone else to find and even multiply. But fuck it. I needed this one.
Also, how about my ponytail? Doesnt it look awesome? I've always wanted to do that - the wrap thing, but I only just now figured out how. Lovesssssss.
1 comment:
i want your pony!
Post a Comment